- Chardonnay e moscato giallo
- Perfectly ripe and hand-harvested grapes are softly pressed. A low and controlled temperature fermentation guarantees a slow fermentation, obtaining olfactory freshness. After that, wine matures throughout the winter on fine lees. Bottling takes place in spring.
- Intense straw yellow with well-marked green notes which give a freshness sensation.
- Fine with intense fruit aromas, white flowers and white pulp fruit.
- Acidity and freshness as first impression. Good structure, long and savory. The acidic freshness invites you to drink.
- A purely summer wine for aperitif and raw fish dishes. Good pairing also with nettle risotto and grilled white meat.
- 11° C
Sebino I.G.T. Bianco ÉTÉ
This white Sebino IGT marked the beginning of a new perspective for us, an ambitious project that looks to the future.
We have rediscovered the tradition of yellow Moscato, used for whites produced locally in the Monte Orfano area and we have created a fresh, young wine that goes against the classic stereotypes: a real revolutionary that amazes for its savory and extremely aromatic texture.
Sebino I.G.T. Bianco
White flowers and white pulp fruit are combined with a persistent savory note that makes it a never predictable wine.